Tezcatlipoca and Huitzilopochtli from the Jaguar Cuauhxicalli in the Museum of History and Antropology in Mexico City.
Soft to the touch, versatile and great for layering this jacket features a mesh lined three panel hood and locker loop in the center back.
- 82 Gm 100% polyester lightweight water resistant fabric
- Matte finish eyelets and zippers
- #4 zipper with zipper pull & rubber zipper pull tab
- Reversed zipper tape
- Scuba neck
- Welt pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Tightening toggle at waistband
- Elastic cuffs